USA Hockey Magazine

August 2015

Issue link: http://touchpointmedia.uberflip.com/i/544871

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 20 of 45

19 USAHOCKEYMAGAZINE.COM AUGUST. 2015 19 & Under Portland Pirates (Maine) 16 & Under Shattuck-St. Mary's (Minn.) 19 & Under Chicago Mission 14 & Under Boston Junior Eagles WITH THE START OF ANOTHER SEASON right around the corner, we look back to honor the 2015 champions of the Toyota- U S A H o c k e y N a t i o n a l Championships. Since the puck dropped on the first tournament back in 1950, National Championship week is an annual rite of pas - sage when the hockey world comes together in the spirit of competition, sportsmanship, fun and friendship. For some it was a first- time experience. For others it was like old hat. But for both, it was the crowning achieve - ment to a satisfying season. Whether it was a 14 & Under team from California or women's Senior B squad from New York, teams left everything they had on the ice in pursuit of a Toyota- U S A H o c k e y N a t i o n a l Championship. When the ice chips settled, 26 teams skated off with the top prize and national bragging rights. 2015 TOYOTA-USA HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS GIRLS // TIER I 14 & Under Assabet Valley Red (Mass.) 16 & Under East Coast Wizards (Mass.) GIRLS // TIER II

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of USA Hockey Magazine - August 2015